
With sunday being Easter, the gym was closed, so no Sunday Run day. However, I did for my sister and mom to do the hills of our neighborhood for an evening walk. It was good for the butt! and a great way to burn off some calories from the holiday.
Yesterday, I did a run on the treadmill. Even though it was nice out, I thought it would be easier to do it on the treadmill. I walked for 3 minutes, then ran for the next 37 and walked for 3 more. Final stats: 4.2 miles, 43 minutes and somewhere around 520 calories. It was a good run
Today I did kickboxing with Janet. It was a good class. She had an extra pair of handweights that I wore. It really helped to feel it in your abs during class and my arms are feeling a bit sore now. I will have to invest in some soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment