Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Madness!!




So my bracket is officially over after Pitt decided they weren't going to show up to their second round game.  Other than that, my bracket looks pretty good....

Big workout day today.  I love long Sunday workouts and they are even better once it starts to get warm out.  I did a run with Emily today.  We ran up to the one elementary school and met Kailtin, Riss, and Mike there to play for a bit.  Its about 1 to 1.5 miles each way, so it was a pretty good run with a little break in between.  It definately made me feel a bit more out of shape.  Running outside is different, plus this route has a bit more of an incline. 

I then ate dinner (subway!) before my second workout at the gym.  Riss had tennis, so I went to workout while there.  I did the stairmaster for 15 minutes at a level 7, did some abs on the ab machine and a couple of leg lifts.  Then I did the rowing machine for 10 minutes.  I rowed 1500 meters, which I thought was pretty good.


I like to pretend I'm on the biggest loser when I do this machine.  I think Bob would be beside me yelling at me to row faster.  I finished the workout with a 15 minutes cool down on the eliptical. 

Tomorrow is a spin day.  I finally got in; the past few times I've called its been full, so finally I got in! 

1 comment: