Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Double the fun!

So this week I doubled up on Janet workouts!  Yesterday, I did spinning with her and today I did kickboxing.

Spinning was good.  It was nice to FINALLY get a spot.  It seemed like the last couple of times I've called, they've been fun.  We did a lot of sprints and running, so it was a high energy, but I really enjoyed it.  My legs definately felt a little sore today.  I've been trying to work on my thighs, and I think my mind-muscle concentration worked! haha.

Kickboxing tonight was great.  It was a lot of combination moves which was a lot of fun.  There were a lot of newbies and it made it fun to watch them.  They messed up more than got the right moves, but they seemed to enjoy it.  The room was a bit crowded, but it worked well.  My shoulders will probably be sore tomorrow.  We ended with standing abs, which is always fun.  My hipflexers definately were sore after that!

Not sure about the workout tomorrow, I may run, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment