Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Two for Tuesday

Monday was a light exercise day after the 10K with Emily.  We walked a little while up the hills, but it got very dark quickly, so we went home.  I did push the stroller the whole walk though, so that adds some arms!  After our walk (and dinner), we did two Shape workouts.  The first was a 12 minute boot camp, then a 12 minute Yoga and Pilates tape.  They like to burn your arms a lot!


Today I was inspired by Carinne's workout idea, 2 for Tuesday.  I did 2 miles on the bike, followed by 2 miles on the treadmill, followed by 2 miles on the elliptical.   I realized 2(!) things.  1 - I miss spinning and should find a class to go to and 2 - I don't really enjoy the elliptical that much.  Its so hard to keep your speed up!  I guess its good in the fact that it makes you work hard, but it was a pain!

Bike: 7:15 minutes, 75 calories (level 12)
Run: 18:51 minutes, 248 calories (1.0 hill)
Elliptical: 22:15 minutes, 242 calories (mile 1, level 12; mile 2, level 10)

1 comment: