Most people don't know it, but it's St. Nicholas day. My family has always celebrated this by putting your shoes out the night before and in the morning he leaves you a little gift in them. I believe its Germany. St. Nick forgot that I moved, but I got 2 new sports bras and a Christmas decoration. Thanks St. Nick!
I dragged myself to the gym today. I was so not in the mood, very tempted to turn right for home instead of left to the gym, but I forced myself to go because I will not be making it tomorrow. I did 35 minutes on the treadmill. I consider this a big win since I didn't even want to go.
Final stats: 38 minutes; 3.6 miles, 500 calories
You got farther than I did. I went to the gym, did eight minutes on the treadmill, and bailed. I scrubbed the bathroom though and called it a compromise.
ReplyDelete