Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Brew Thursday

I've unlocked the new badge today!  I've had a new beer on Thursday for 3 weeks in a row, so I got a new badge on Untappd.  Great app.  Thanks Mz Park for the beer (even if it was an IPA).

My legs were super sore today when I started the run.  I was able to push it out of my mind, but I think that stairmaster put a little hurtin on my legs.  The good kind though.  And, boy, is that sun hot!  Run today was super hot, I was drenched when I got back to the gym.  There was a bit of shade, which was awesome, but of course the last bit of the run is in the direct sunlight.  I made it to the end and ran the 4 miles I set out to do.  I think I'm ready for the 5k on Saturday with Emily.  Hopefully she doesn't leave me in the dust.

Final stats: 4.09 miles, 40:39 minutes, 519 calories

1 comment: