Monday, October 17, 2011

Ah..fall

While fall is not my favorite season, it is nice to run in the fall.  Today was a great fall running day, a little chilly, but you can get by with shorts and a t-shirt.  I actually ran much further today than I realized.  After I got home, I mapped my route, and saw that it was 3.75 miles in about 45 minutes.  I didn't really time it, but thats my guess.  It was a good run to start off the week.

My supper was even better!  I love salmon and made it tonight and it was really good.  Put a piece of salmon in foil to bake and added a little dill, garlic, lemon and feta cheese.  Delicious!! 

It was a good end of the day for a crappy beginning.  I fell when I got out of my car at work this morning and was dreading the week that was upcoming.  I broke my fall on my left thumb and now have a black nail and some scraps on the thumb.  Somehow, my monday morning fall was not to warn me of a bad week.  Hopefully my thumb will heel fast and my fingernail won't fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment